FinezNetwork
Welcome to the FinezNetwork!You can share anything you want here for free(You have to be signed in todo so)!

New update:
You can access all threads either as Signed In or Guest!

Forum Rules:

Do not trust people who post
download links,they may be viruses,always
trust the links which are given by this forum's
staff. Smile

Do not give away your passwords,forum staffs
especially!

(Rules set by Khai229)
FinezNetwork
Welcome to the FinezNetwork!You can share anything you want here for free(You have to be signed in todo so)!

New update:
You can access all threads either as Signed In or Guest!

Forum Rules:

Do not trust people who post
download links,they may be viruses,always
trust the links which are given by this forum's
staff. Smile

Do not give away your passwords,forum staffs
especially!

(Rules set by Khai229)

Star Wars 7: Theories which are real.

Go down

Star Wars 7: Theories which are real. Empty Star Wars 7: Theories which are real.

Post by Khai229 Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:51 pm

Risk:
Before you read the list which the theories are found to be true,this are purely classified information by JJ Abrams.In fact,this topic itself is found to be illegal.As long as you aren't revealing it to popular social networks,you won't get sued and be imprisoned up to 3 months.

Credits:
This topic was written by Khai229 after watching the movie "Star Wars 7"!

Theories which were true:

1. *Kylo Ren is General Leia Organa and General Han Solo's son*,his name was "Ben Solo".Well,I think I heard it correctly.

2. Adam Driver stars as "Kylo Ren" in the movie.

3. Rey (idk what) is strong within the force,she controled a First Order Stormtrooper to escape.She was more likely a Jedi to me.

4. "Finn" is a nickname given by a Professional Resistance pilot.His original name was "FN (some code numbers)".

[Unstable]5. Finn is originally a clone but turned to the good side after seeing some villagers get torcher,he thought of doing something good to save the rest

6. Luke Skywalker trained Kylo Ren in a mission to restore the number of Jedi's,it was called the Knights of Ren.

{There are other theories that are true,I do not want to reveal it unless I want to do a suicide mission and go to prison}

Theories which didn't happen:

1. Luke Skywalker is "Kylo Ren" after seeing the death of his Jedi father seen in Episode 6.

2. Luke married Leia.No sorry,we don't do love relationships with siblings.

3. Jar Jar Binks is discovered as a sith lord in Episode 7.Nope,perhaps he wasn't featured in any other movies after Episode 1...or was it 2?

4. Darth Maouh {correct me if I spelled it wrongly} returned to kill Luke Skywalker.

5. FN {numbers} or Finn is a jedi,no he is not a Jedi.Not everyone with a lightsaber is a Jedi.They could have found it.

Thats all from the theories I have possibly read.Sorry if it is short.

Theory of the topic:
"*Kylo Ren is General Leia Organa and Han Solo's son*".

Note: I didn't honestly believed it,on youtube,I keep denying to people when they said for it to be a possible theory.I felt regretful after hearing the sentense from Snoke that Solo was his father.

Khai229
Khai229
Owner
Owner

https://fznetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down